1.All fees for lessons conducted by Seimpi Education (the "School") are payable in advance and are to be paid fully before the first lesson of every month. For fees paid termly, payments must be done before the next term starts. No reminder letters or invoices will be given. The School reserves the right to suspend or terminate the student’s lessons until all outstanding fees are paid.
2. Fees paid are not refundable nor transferable, including fees paid by the term or one time payment.
3. To terminate lessons, a written notice must be given to the School. No verbal communication of withdrawal will be accepted. Notice must be handed in by the end of the month prior to the last month of lessons. Upon notification of termination, the remaining lessons in the last month will be made good subject to the teacher and the School’s justification. No additional replacement will be made if a lesson falls on public or school holiday. Any outstanding replacement lessons must be done before the end of the last month.
4. For individual lessons, if any of the theory or practical grades is upgraded, the monthly fees will based on the higher grade. The School reserves all right to amend its fees periodically as the School deems fit.
5. Students who absent themselves for any period of time must continue to pay fees. Otherwise it is considered as a termination.
6. Each student is allowed to reschedule their lessons in case of mc , subject to the time availability of the teachers and classes. Students must make prior arrangements for replacement classes with the school by informing the School through email.
7. If there are no available classes for replacement, the replacement lesson will be considered as forfeited and there will be no refund of fees. The student must adhere to the timings for replacement lessons as given by the school. If the replacement class timing(s) is/are not suitable for the student, the replacement lesson will be considered as forfeited and there will be no refund of fees.
8. If the student cannot come for the replacement lessons on the timings given and arranged by the school, the replacement lessons will be considered as forfeited and there will be no refund of fees.
9. All replacement lessons must be consumed within the next calendar week from the date of the missed lesson. Otherwise the replacement lessons will be considered as forfeited and there will be no refund of fees.
10. No additional replacement lessons will be made if the student failed to attend the replacement lessons for whatever reasons.
11. The student may be assigned a different teacher or class of different progress for replacement lessons
12. If a teacher is absent, the teacher will arrange replacement of lessons. Alternatively, the School will arrange a relief teacher to take over the class.
Holidays and Vacations
13. The School is closed during Seimpi School Holidays and Public holidays according to the School’s calendar. Full month's fees are still payable and there will not be any replacement lessons. There will be a total of 45 lessons in a calendar year. The School’s calendar can be obtained from the School's website.
14. The School reserves the right to transfer, combine or dissolve a class.
15. The Principal of the School has the sole right and discretion to decide if a student is ready to sit for exams. The respective teachers for the students must first agree that the student is well equipped and prepared to sit for exams for that year before the School decides whether or not to enrol for the student.
16. A service fee is payable to the School for enrolment with the examination board. The School reserves the right to adjust this service fee.
Concerts / Performances / Recordings
17. The Principal of the School has the sole right and discretion to decide which students get to participate in concerts, performances and recordings. The Principal’s decision is final.
18. The School reserves the right to take pictures and audio/visual recordings of students for use in publicity and promotional purposes.
Assessment for MIM (Music) Students
19. All students taking the MIM Syllabus will at the completion of the syllabus for each level sit for a compulsory LCME-MIM Assessment conducted by the London College of Music Examinations (LCME) for the respective level.
20. An assessment fee is payable to LCME. LCME reserves the right to adjust the assessment fees.
21. The assessment fee paid is non refundable and cannot be re-applied for another assessment unless with the consent of LCME. Students who do not take the Assessment on the assessment date that is assigned will have the assessment fee forfeited.
Terms & Conditions
22. The School reserves the right to change any of the above terms and conditions as and when it deems fit. The latest Terms & Conditions will be posted on the School’s website
Data Protection Policy
23. The School data protection policy can be found in https://www.seimpi.edu.sg/pdpa. By providing to us your Personal Data, you declare that you have read, understood and accepted all relevant provisions and do hereby consent to the processing of your Personal Data in accordance with all the foregoing.