Safe Reopening @ Seimpi Education
As we prepare for the resumption of lessons from 19 June 2020, Seimpi Education would like to welcome all our parents and students back to our schools.
The safety and well-being of our students, parents, teachers and staffs remain our utmost priority. We remain committed to maintain the highest standard of hygiene at our schools. To ensure our center will be safe for all, we have implemented the following measures:
UV disinfecting units to disinfect our rooms thoroughly every night.
Regular sanitizing and disinfecting all common touchpoints. (i.e doorknobs, pianos)
Deployment of hand sanitizers around the center
Please take note that we would require your help to do the following whenever you attend lessons :
1. In line with current regulations, existing measures such as temperature screening and checking in and out using Safe Entry for contact tracing will still be in place. Please bring your Phone and/or IC/Birth Cert for the above purpose of checking in and out of SafeEntry.
2. Please wear a mask at all times in our premises.
3. Please follow safe distancing measures. There are markings that highlight where you should stand.
4. For group classes, please maintain the necessary physical distance and prevent physical contact. Our teachers will also help to ensure this.
5. Anyone that displays symptoms will not be allowed into the center.
Below is the instruction for using SafeEntry
Alternative option for SafeEntry using NRIC
Please present your NRIC barcode for us to scan. Besides NRIC, other forms of official photo ID with barcode can be used for SafeEntry. This includes Transitlink Concession Card, PAssion Card, Driver’s License, MOM Work Pass or Work Permit.
*For young children, Birth Certifcate can be presented. (For convenience we recommend you can take a photo of the barcode of their Birth Certificate or key in their Birth Certifcate number.)